Module 3: Twelve to Thirty-Six Months
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the indicators of typical social and emotional development as well as risk factors for potential problems in social and emotional development in young children ages twelve to thirty-six months.
- In this module, there are three sections divided up by child age ranges of:
- Section 1. Twelve to eighteen months
- Section 2. Eighteen to twenty-four months and
- Section 3. Twenty-four to thirty-six months
- Describe practices and approaches to support social and emotional development in young children ages twelve to thirty-six months